Monday, November 17, 2008

Zuzu: Ooooh, so BAD! (Movie)

Remember this post back in June when Zuzu told us how she liked to "whomp" the wastebasket by our computer everyday?

I now have proof!
Ohhh, Zuzu -- you are SO BAD!

Sorry the lighting is so dark -- we recorded this last night.




I know why she was so focused on getting in that basket: Zuzu has a "thing" for Post Its, especially the really small ones, the 1 x 2 size, I think.

She actually eats these -- and FAST! She had one in mouth a few months ago for all of about 30 seconds. I didn't even have time to take it away from her -- chew chew chew SWALLOW! She likes the peel-off paper backing from adhesive envelopes, that thin, waxy type stuff. That's what she was after in the wastebasket last night -- after I filmed this, I took that out and put in the kitchen trash -- where she can't reach.

Why do you suppose Zuzu like to eat paper???

Zuzu: YUMMY!

Kim: But it's not good for you, Zuzu!

Zuzu: Is TOO good for youzuzu! Yummy yummy good for youzuzu!

Kim: Oh, Zuzu!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohmaigosh! oma does this too in the waste basket similar to the size on the movie!! But it is in the bathroom!! Zuzu is such a fluff I love that!!

Hey, thanks for the comment on Himmies looking for home post...if you now anyone who might be interested in beautiful himmies please feel free to forward that post to them!! They are just so wonderful!! I am on the mission to find a good home for them!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

ZuZu, you are a determined little lady. I like to lick the plastic bags if they are in the waste basket where I can reach them.

Unknown said...

Oh by the way kim! I got the very special envelope from Mia today!! OMG!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! The posters looked 100 times better in person!! I show it to Goma and he tried to eat it lol!! I tool some pictures so I will do a post about it today!! Tell mia thank you and we love her posters!! I love how she decorated the envelove too!! so special!!

Pattyskypants said...

Bhu does the same thing!! Wastebasket in computer room is on its side every morning! ha ha! What silly kittehs! Anyway, what a TREAT to see ZUz scurrying out the door with her supah fluffy butt! KEWT!!!

Melissa said...

Bhu does the same thing!! Wastebasket in computer room is on its side every morning! ha ha! What silly kittehs! Anyway, what a TREAT to see ZUz scurrying out the door with her supah fluffy butt! KEWT!!!