Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It Came to Earth: MOVIE!

I'm certainly making up for lost time here, aren't I?

Truth be told, in addition to being busy with dogs, horses, work and the like, I've also been rather heavily involved with a number of personal writing projects. I recently decided to take a break from these, as some of the topics I write about can get a bit, well, "heated" from time to time. Putting my other writing projects on the back burner has allowed me to focus my energy here -- which is so much fun and gives me a well-needed break.

Zuzu: What 'heated' mean?

Kim: That's when people get upset or very emotional about issues they feel strongly about.

Zuzu: Like doody on fluff???

Kim: Um, well, kinda.

ANYWAY, a few months back I began playing around with Photo Story 3 and made a bunch of silly little "movies."

Tonight I made one for Anna.
I hope you like it!
(Please be sure you have your sound/speakers on !)

4 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

That is so cool! My was screaming and yelling because that song is used for her Gamecock football team to come on the field.

She also thinks Anna is just beautiful. Don't get jealous Zuzu, she thinks the same thing about you.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Anna, we loved your movie! It looks like your furs just exploded all over the place. You are so pretty!

Unknown said...

Ohmaigosh!!! Kim this is fantastic!! I know those kitty belly is sooo irresistableeee!! ahhhh it is sooo hard not to touch it!! too cute!!

Anonymous said...

you can haz silly.