Friday, April 11, 2008

New Catzes on Blog: Smoosh and Little Girl


Anna: What those catzes be doings over there now on blog?

Zuzu: What catzes?

Anna: That rolly white fluffy thing and that black and whitey?

Zuzu: That Little Girl and Smoosh ... YOU remember Smoosh, yes?

Anna: YES! Sheee HISSSSSSS when first saw us babies. Sheee say "Who YOU?"

Zuzu: Then she like us!

Anna: YES! Where sheee do go?

Zuzu: Sick, she got. Then gone.

Anna: Ohhhhhh. GONE.

Zuzu: I think that rolly-rolly girl kitty picture is FIRST Himalayan in this house. I think that kitty why WE here.

Anna: Oh, about that I knows! I hears Kim tells about her! That Little Girl! Sheee adopted from Vermonty family and oooooooh, Kim, sheee goes CRAZY for her and Himlayans. Then, Little Girl got very, very sick ... then sheee gone toos!

Zuzu: Oh. What "gone?"

Anna: Don't know! DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT 'GONE' NO MORES!

Zuzu: Why she puts them catzes on OUR blog?

Anna: Cuz they do's be's SPECIAL catzes for ever and ever!

Zuzu: Ohhhhh. (Looks worried) We special catzes, too???

Kim: Yes, yes you are both very special catzes! All that was very sad. I was very sad when I lost both those kitties. Having YOU guys around helped very, very much!

Zuzu: You loves us?

Kim: I'm CRAZY for you!

Anna: Then ... why you get that gogie?

Kim: "Gogie?" Oh, you mean "doggie!"

Anna: He EAT ME, maybe! (Runs off)

Kim: (Calls after her) No, he won't eat you, Anna. He's just a puppy and puppies are, well, they are kind of silly sometimes. We'll talk about the gogie maybe later on. Right now this blog is about you.

Zuzu: He BIG puppy, tho. I PUNCH HIM WITH MY WHITE TOE!

Kim: Zuzu, you are a big talker, you know.

Zuzu: PUNCH WITH WHITE TOE!

Kim: YOU'RE CUTE!

Zuzu: No, I SCARY!

Kim: Oh, yes ... very scary. AND CUTE!

Zuzu: Purrrrrrr! Yes. I cute.

Anna: (Suddenly appears back in computer room) My belly WET! Seee?

Kim: Anna! Again?! I thought I put the lid down!

Anna: (looks very proud) NOPE! Now, I WET AGAIN!

Zuzu: She wet again.

Kim: Very bad, Anna. You're very silly, you know.

Anna: Yes. Too, I WET!

Kim: Yes, yes, yes .... and wet.

No comments: